- What is the return policy ?
Unfortunately, items purchased can not be return because of our nature of printing on demand. Products are produced to order and are therefore non-refundable.
- What should I do if I received a defective order ?
We offer a replacement order free of charge, if there are any issues with the order, like manufacturing error, printing issues and such. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with all the necessary information and photographic evidence. In case a replacement order is arranged, there is no need to send the original order back to us.
- How can I change or cancel an existing order I've already placed?
Once we have received an order, it can no longer be change or cancelled.
- How do I make sure I order the right size ?
To help choose the right size that will fit best, please refer to our size guide in the description section under your item.
- When will I receive my order ?
Due to Covid-19, your delivery might be delayed up to 2-3 weeks, as well as additional Canada Post delays beyond our control.
- How do I contact your company if my question isn't answered ?
We are committed to providing an exceptional shopping experience and following it up with excellent customer service. Email us at email@example.com for any questions or comments or if you need further assistance with your purchase.